Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 23 December 2021
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our website or services. By accessing or using this website, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please do not use our website.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use this website.
2. Changes to Terms
Magathium Strategy reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective immediately upon posting on this website. By continuing to use the website after changes are made, you agree to be bound by the updated terms.
3. Use of Website
- You agree to use this website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
4. Intellectual Property
- All content on this website, unless otherwise stated, is the intellectual property of Magathium Strategy. Unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of the content is prohibited.
- Magathium Strategy reserves all rights to its intellectual property.
5. Limitation of Liability
- Magathium Strategy, its employees, or affiliates are not liable for any direct or indirect damages or losses arising from the use of this website or reliance on its content.
- In no event will Magathium Strategy be liable for any consequential, incidental, or special damages.
7. Third-Party Links
- This website may contain links to third-party websites or resources. Magathium Strategy is not responsible for the content, accuracy, or reliability of these third-party links.
- Magathium Strategy reserves the right to terminate your access to the website at any time for any reason.
9. Governing Law
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa.
10. Contact Us
- If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com